Contact Us

If you have questions specific to the appeal process, you may contact your DHS worker. Your worker will be able to answer your questions, but will not be able to give you legal advice.

For legal help, you may want to contact an attorney, or Iowa Legal Aid at 1-800-532-1275. If you live in Polk County, call (515) 243-1193.

You also may call the Appeals Section collect at (515) 281-3094 or by email at if you have questions.