On this page...
Please use the following resources if you're a member or provider of weatherization assistance.Back to top
Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200
This final guidance supersedes and streamlines requirements from OMB Circulars A-21, A-87, A-110, and A-122 (which have been placed in OMB guidances); Circulars A-89, A-102, and A-133; and the guidance in Circular A-50 on Single Audit Act follow-up.
An overview of the new Uniform Guidance 2 CFR Part 200, which went into effect for the Weatherization Program April 1, 2016, was presented by Mike Adams (State Fiscal Monitor) during the 2015 IWAC Training & Retreat in Dubuque, Iowa.Back to top
Estimated Post-Wx Blower Door Chart
The estimated post-wx blower door chart below can also be found in the NEAT/MHEA Audit section of the Weatherization General Appendix.Back to top
How to Depreciate Property
If you have questions regarding how to properly depreciate property, view the IRS Publication 946 below, pages 31-32 and pages 100-109. Mike Adams (State Fiscal Monitor) briefly discussed this topic during the 2015 IWAC Training & Retreat, which was held in Dubuque, Iowa.Back to top
A full Manual J calculation must be run for every heating system replacement. Only the approved software listed in the link below may be used.Back to top
An Energy Consumption Chart that can also be found in the Refrigeration Protocol section of the Weatherization General Appendix.
To search for refrigerator and freezer consumption information, visit the Midwest Energy Performance Analytics, Inc.Back to top
WAMS Cost Categories Cheat Sheets
Below are cheat sheets for identifying the cost category in which weatherization measures belong.
Cost Categories Cheat Sheet - PDF Version (current cheat sheet date 12-2-16)
- Page 1 - Health & Safety Measures
- Page 2 - Incidental Repairs
- Page 3 - Infiltration Measures
- Page 4 & 5 - Insulation Measures
Cost Categories - Excel Version (current cheat sheet date 12-2-16)
- Sheet 1 - Health & Safety Measures
- Sheet 2 - Incidental Repairs
- Sheet 3 - Infiltration Measures
- Sheet 4 - Insulation Measures
Below is a website on which you can search for water heaters, energy factors and recovery efficiency.Back to top
Weatherization Measures Expenditure Limits
These charts show basic Weatherization measure expenditure limits.
- Weatherization Measures Expenditure Limits (PDF version - current chart date 07-05-22)
- Weatherization Measures Expenditure Limits (Excel version - current chart date 07-05-22)
Weatherization Program Rules & Regulations
- WAP - National Association for State Community Service Programs (NASCSP's repository of all things related to Weatherization)
- EERE - Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (DOE's official repository of all things related to Weatherization)