Official State of Iowa Website Here is how you know
Iowa Department of Health and Human Services

Location by County

Please note: Field offices are open for in-person meetings as of July 1.

Customer Service Call Centers:

Report child or dependent adult abuse at 1-800-362-2178.
Report changes to your Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Cash Assistance or Medicaid Case at 1-877-347-5678.
Child Care Assistance payment or registration help at 1-866-448-4605
Child Protective Services Service Area Map

To locate services near you:

Alternately you may search locations by list.