Related Topics:

Food Assistance

The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) provides nutrition benefits to supplement the food budget of needy families so they can purchase healthy food and move towards self-sufficiency. To find out if you are eligible for SNAP, visit Apply for Services

If you already receive SNAP, you can access your account information on the web at There is no charge for using this online access.

Keep Your SNAP Benefits Safe

IMPORTANT: Your SNAP benefits may be replaced if they were stolen by fraud. SNAP benefits stolen due to fraud must be reported within 10 calendar days of the date you discover the theft. Examples of fraud include access to your benefits by fraudulent email, text, phone, or machine, etc. It’s not fraud if you give your EBT card to someone to use or if your actual EBT card is stolen. SNAP benefits can only be replaced if the fraud happened between 10/1/22-9/30/24. A household may only have SNAP benefits replaced due to fraud twice between 10/1/22-9/30/23, and twice between 10/1/23-9/30/24.   

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (833) 620-1071, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to:

  1. mail:
    Food and Nutrition Service, USDA
    1320 Braddock Place, Room 334
    Alexandria, VA 22314; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.