Targeted case management (TCM) is a method to manage multiple resources effectively for the benefit of Medicaid members. The service is designed to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of members by assisting them in gaining access to appropriate and necessary medical services and interrelated social, educational, housing, transportation, vocational, and other services. TCM services are available for Medicaid members with intellectual disabilities, chronic mental illness, or a developmental disability ,and members eligible for the HCBS Children's Mental Health (CMH) Waiver.
- Case Management Comprehensive Assessment Form
In order for the checkboxes and text areas to work correctly, you will need to password protect this form. You can turn off protection when you need to copy information from the form.
- Instructions for completing the Case Management Comprehensive Assessment Form
- Revised Billable Unit Report (BUR)
- Case Management Billable Activities
- TCM Rate Setting Guidance from CMS