The Commodity Supplemental Foods Program (CSFP) provides supplemental food and nutrition education for the elderly ages 60 and over at no cost. Available foods include bottles juice, canned fruits and vegetables, hot and cold cereals, cheese, peanut butter, beans, pastas, shelf stable 1% milk and powdered milk.
- Meet income guidelines
- Seniors age 60 or older. Must provide proof of age
- Live in Polk, Dallas, Boone, Jasper, Story and Warren Counties
How to Apply
- You can apply in person, over the phone, or mail in an application.
- Contact Polk County River Place Commodity Supplemental Foods at: (515) 286-3655 or 1-877-288-3655
- Polk County River Place Commodity Supplemental Foods 2309 Euclid Avenue Des Moines, IA 50310
- Visit the CSF webpage