Related Topics:

Food Assistance

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (SNAP) for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education for low-income pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, and to infants and children up to age 5 who are found to be at nutritional risk. WIC is an American federal assistance program of the Food and Nutrition Service of the United States Department of Agriculture. 

WIC Homepage Information

What Do I Need to Bring to My First WIC Appointment?

WIC Income Guidelines

WIC Income Guidelines effective for July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024.
Household SizeAnnual IncomeMonthly IncomeWeekly Income
3$45,991$3,833 $885

Income Guidelines for Households Over 10 People: The numbers below are shown in this order: annual income, monthly income, and the last numbers are weekly income.

  • 11 People: $122,063/$10,172/$2,348; 12 People: $131,572/$10,965/$2,531; 13 People: $141,081/$11,757/$2,714; 14 People: $150,590/$12,550/$2,896; 15 people: $160,099/$13,342/$3,079; and 16 People: $169,608/$14,134/$3,262.
  • For each additional family member over 16 people, add +$9,509 per year, or +$793 per month, or +$183 per week for income.

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, or by calling 1-866-632-9992 or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to:

  1. USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C., 20250-9410; or
  2. By fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. By email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.