Iowa Medicaid hosts several meetings throughout the year including town halls, board meetings, stakeholder meetings and events. Find information about each meeting below and sign-up, if required.
If you have questions about upcoming meetings, please contact IMETownHall@dhs.state.ia.us
Iowa Medicaid holds town halls monthly with providers and members to share updates, gather feedback and address provider and member concerns. Provider town halls take place on the third Thursday every month, and member town halls take place bi-monthly.
Send specific questions to: IMETownHall@dhs.state.ia.us
Iowa Medicaid frequently hosts public meetings to gather feedback and ideas from members, providers and stakeholders on specific topics. These meetings are held virtually and are open to the public.
Iowa Medicaid hosts quarterly, bi-annual and annual board meetings. These board meetings are attended by staff and open to the public. Board meetings include:
Medicaid will host events that are open to the public. They will be posted here.
Public meetings are recorded and archived here: Public Meeting Archive
Prior EVV Stakeholder Meeting Recordings & Materials
- October 24, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: 9x$4Hgn?) -- Presentation
- September 26, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: K4!LR0#u) -- Presentation
- August 22, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: q7PCedn?) -- Presentation
- July 25, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: u^9#d4n%) -- Presentation
- June 20, 2023 -- Recording ( Passcode: 99GaHu*3) -- Presentation
- May 16, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: 3AZh9qM@) -- Presentation
- April 18, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: %!T6.pDp) -- Presentation
- March 21, 2023 -- Recording (Passcode: vem8+0*v) -- Presentation
Prior Listening & Stakeholder Sessions
- Home Health Workgroup | Pt. 4 | October 16, 2023 | 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. | Recording (Password: tD*z1K7F) -- Presentation -- The Impact of Nurse Delegation Regulations on the Provision of Home Care Services: A Four-State Case Study Article | Members, Providers and MCOs
- Unwind Office Hours | Session 2 | August 16, 2023 | 11 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. | Recording (Passcode: XtR8@U^6) | Community Action Agencies
- Home Health Workgroup | Pt. 3 | August 1, 2023 | 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. | Recording | Presentation | Members, Providers and MCOs
- Unwind Office Hours | Session 1 | August 1, 2023 | 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. | Recording (Passcode: 4*1i9WAm) | Community Action Agencies
- Dashboard Listening Session | July 6, 2023 | 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. | Recording (Passcode: TXc@LM4k) | Dashboard Workgroup
- Home Health Listening Session Pt. 2 | June 19, 2023 | Recording (Passcode: $$a#4$FS) | Members & Providers
- Home Health Listening Session | May 22, 2023 | Recording (Passcode: FS7+C*@!) | Presentation | Members & Providers
- Dental RFP Listening Session | Wednesday March 8, 2023 | 3 p.m. - 4 p.m. | Recording (Recording password: B0!LLr3h) | Presentation | Stakeholders
- End of Continuous Coverage Requirement | Wednesday, January 25, 2023 | Recording (Passcode: !1STV^KC) | Providers
Behavioral Health Affiliate of Iowa Conference | June 8, 2023 | Psychiatric Intensive Care Presentation
Iowa Medicaid Member Services (Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
For telephone accessibility assistance if you are deaf, hard-of-hearing, deaf-blind, or have difficulty speaking, call Relay Iowa TTY at 1-800-735-2942.
Llame al 1-800-735-2942, a Relay Iowa TTY (teléfono de texto para personas con problemas de audición, del habla y ceguera) si necesita asistencia telefónicamente.